Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's that time of year again!

Can you believe it is already time to start making Christmas Cards? Where has the time gone?

This year, Tiny Prints is offering some amazing new  Christmas Cards . There are so many options! I used to think the hard part was finding the picture to use, but now there are so many choices on styles, colors, number of pictures, and layouts. I like to get the folded cards because I think it's important for everyone to sign the cards, and the kids need lots of room to do that.

One of my favorite options from Tiny prints is that I can customize layouts and add lots of pictures. I always have a hard time narrowing down what pictures to use. There are always so many great ones of the kids. Now I can pick as many as I want and use them all! You can even put some inside the card and on the back!

Make sure to check out some of the special offers they are offering.


Here are my two top picks for folded cards:
Christmas Cards Magical Frost
Christmas Cards Shimmering Sky - Front : Navy




I also am interested in these circle cards! I think this would be an easy way to display all the holiday cards you get.

Ornament Cards Merrily Wrapped - Front : Red Lantern

I guess you will all just have to wait a few more weeks to find out which one I choose. Whichever one it is, I know that Tiny Prints will do an amazing job printing them out for me!








This post has been sponsored by Tiny Prints.

No comments: